It's a dogs life!

Tuesday 28 December 2010

You know what they say about best laid plans - well, mine didn't quite work out last night. I was so sure I could convince her that I shouldn't be sleeping in a crate too. I howled and howled and better than howled but to no avail. I put on my best and most pitiful whining too, but nothing worked. She just left me there, either that or she's a really sound sleeper, but I don't think so. I think she was hoping that I'd tire and give up. Huh? How wrong was she?

And how convenient was that diarhoea? Actually, it wasn't much fun for I messed up big time, and the smell was so bad even I couldn't stand it. Still, it made her upstairs feel ultra guilty this morning and boy did I milk it.

She took me out in the car later to this strange looking building that smelled really weird and not in a good way either... This man in a white jacket started poking and prodding at me - the cheek of it. I decided the best approach was to remain aloof and above it all. It wasn't too bad an experience as it turns out. He gave me some pasty stuff to take to try and fix my upset tummy so I guess I should be grateful. Mind you, he also said to give me a wee bit less food today to give my tummy a rest. Well seen he wasn't hungry! This was not good news. What was good news though was that he said I was a very healthy puppy otherwise and had a lovely temperament and character. Well, I'd have thought that was obvious but you know what these humans are like - have something to say about everything. How often do I have to tell them, I'm a princess... A PRINCESS!!! Treat me like one and you'll see the charming side of my personality regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment