It's a dogs life!

Wednesday 29 December 2010

All in a day's (or night's) work!

Did I or did I not tell you that I had no intentions of spending another night in that awful crate thing? Hardihardihar... well who spent the best part of the night in a lovely soft and cosy bed snuggled up to my new Mum? You guessed it, moi! I knew she'd cave in, all I had to do was lay the tears on thick and after last night's messy bed she felt so guilty she melted like snaw aff a dyke! It was soooo easy... yaas... I am the coolest pup on the block.

Actually, I didn't spend the whole night up there though. She only went and put me back in my own bed once I had fallen asleep. Now that's just plain mean trickery! One minute I'm sound asleep with my wee head snuggled into her neck, giving it the old zzz's (as you do) and the next thing I know is I've woken up in that crate on my lonesome! I ask you???

Ach well, you win some, you lose some. Round one to me though don't ya think? Heh, heh, heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment