It's a dogs life!

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Oh what a night!

Well, that was the night that was!

Would you believe it, after a lovely afternoon settling in and getting to know the lie of the land, she put me in a crate and left me there for the night!!! I was not impressed! Mind you, I was really tired and fell asleep quite quickly, and to be fair to her, when I woke up during the night desperate to do my business (if you know what I mean) she did get up and take me out. Oh, and she gave me a nice big cuddle before putting me back in the crate. Hmmph! I hope she doesn't think this is going to be a permanent arrangement though. Doesn't she realise that I was born to be treated like a princess? A crate, I ask you? Well, we'll see about that!

Haven't had such a great day today though. I've got a bit of an upset tummy but I'm not going to let it spoil my fun, or my food. I do like eating!

Wow, did I tell you I'd been outside? It was a bit scarey at first, but Meg and Skye ran out so happily that I thought, hey Ruby, this could be an adventure, and off I trotted after them. They were a bit too fast for me though. I tried to catch up but they were too fast and I lost them. Luckily the nice lady kept an eye on me and showed me the way back indoors. I think I might forgive her for putting me in that crate last night after all. I'm not sleeping there tonight though - no sireee....

No comments:

Post a Comment