It's a dogs life!

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Let me introduce myself...


Let me introduce myself. My name is Ruby and I am just 7 weeks old. I was chosen by this lovely lady to come and live in her home. She tells me that she's going to be my new Mum. Funny that though for she doesn't look anything like my real Mum. Hmmm...? So far I'm having a great time. I have two playmates - a lively gold and white dog called Meg who looks a bit like me and she is my half sister - we have the same Dad apparently. She is very friendly and looks after me - a bit like a great protector. My other playmate is big and black and also looks a bit like me. He is called Skye and is not quite so friendly. He doesn't like sharing his toys with me, but I know that in the end, my charm and good looks will win him over. I'm just so cute and adorable you see...

So far I've had lots of fun but it is so tiring and I need lots of sleeps. I think I'm going to like my new home though. There's so much to see and do and play with. Check back in tomorrow and I'll let you know how my first night has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment