It's a dogs life!

Friday 21 October 2011

Growing Pains

I have been so busy that I just haven't had time to keep you up to date. My life has been one big whirlwind and even I struggle to keep up at times.

Well the first thing to report is that we've moved to a new house by the water. It's lovely and I am having great fun chasing squirrels and barking at the deer who dare to come close to the house. We all moved, because my 'mum' got a new job so it gave me a chance to assert my authority amongst the others.

It's been a bit of a challenge this growing up. I mean, Meg and Skye - they just don't understand me. Don't they remember what it was like to be young and energetic, eager to see the world. When I want to play they want to sleep. It's just not fair. And then when I'm sleeping Meg creeps up and pokes her nose in my face. What's that all about????? Has she never heard the expression 'let sleeping dogs lie'?

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts this past week or so though. I'm told it's all part of growing up, but I don't want to grow up, I so enjoy being young and impetuous (and tormenting the life out of my nrother and sister too, hee, hee, hee). If I'm to be grown up I'll be expected to behave better and that's no fun is it?

Anyway, I better go and see what can get up to now. Well, you've got to keep those humans on their toes don't you...

No comments:

Post a Comment